University partners of the CLE consortium :
- Alma Mater Studiorum, Università di Bologna, ITALY (Coordinator du CLE)
- Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse), FRANCE
- Université de Strasbourg, FRANCE
- Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki, GREECE
- Universidade de Lisboa, PORTUGAL
- Université Cheikh Anta Diop (Dakar), SENEGAL
- Russian State University for the Humanities (Moscou), RUSSIA
- University of Mumbai, INDIA
The ERASMUS MUNDUS CLE Master Course seeks to provide a high-quality preparation reflecting the multicultural aspects of Europe. The CLE Master Course is a two-year full-time academic program (120 ECTS) and is taken in 2 or 3 out of 8 prestigious EU and NON-EU universities that participate in the Consortium.
The Home University is the university where you start the programme and complete the first year of study, while the Mobility University is the university where you complete the compulsory mobility semesters in the second year of study.
When applying to the ERASMUS MUNDUS CLE, you can choose a combination of two or three of the eight universities (please see "Mobility", “Mobility combinations” and the "Admission criteria" on the CLE website).
At the end of the two-year program, after defending their Master’s thesis before an international committee, CLE students receive two or three diplomas issued by the universities of the Consortium where they spent at least one semester and where they obtained at least 30 ECTS.
The language in which the courses are offered may vary according to the University providing them.
Moreover, a constant collaboration with the business world guarantees a focused training process: Publishing Houses, National Institutions, Enterprises, Cultural Associations, Libraries, Writing Schools, Cultural Institutes collaborate with the universities to offer theoretic training and its practical implementation (please see the "HEAD project" on the CLE website).
The CLE Master Course aims at providing international students with excellent T-shaped skills in:
- at least three languages (English AND two other languages among French, Greek, Italian, Portuguese and Russian) ;
- the following domains of European culture and thought (Literature, Art, Cultural History, Science of Language).
The Call for Application 2020-21 is NOW OPEN. Deadline: January 16, 2020.
Scholarships/Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies:
English (minimum B1 level) for all mobility options + a Second mandatory language (minimum B2 level) for attending the First academic year at:
- UNIBO > Italian ;
- UNISTRA > French;
- UHA > French;
- AUTH > French and/or Greek;
- ULISBOA > French and/or Portuguese;
- RGGU> Russian;
- UMUMBAI > French
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More