The MA course in Graphic Design encourages the diversity of design study opportunities possible within the wide field of Graphic Design.
The focus of the course is rooted in visual communication research underpinned by theory, with an emphasis on the development of a very personal body of practical work. Students may choose to work within any area of contemporary graphic design practise or explore the potential for design diversity.
Throughout the course, students are encouraged to pursue a unique personal line of inquiry within the broad subject area of Graphic Design. By the end of the programme, all students should have completed a cohesive body of work to a professional standard and be able to clearly articulate a sound intellectual rationale and a broad critical viewpoint.
- Diploma and transcript from your previous educational institution
- evidence of your ability in the English language (IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent) or certificate from a previous educational institution if the medium of instruction was English
- AAS Application form completed
- Reference letter
Important Dates and Information
- Duration: 13 months
- Educational Form: taught
- Education Variants: full-time
- Language: English
- Application Deadline: 20th June 2020
- Classes Start Date: 12th October 2020
- Award Body: University of Sunderland - UK
- British Degree: Master of Arts
About the School
AAS was established in 1990 and today is one of the biggest colleges in Thessaloniki. It is well-known for its high standard of education in Art & Design Studies.