A specialization Bac 5 to learn the issues of international business.
The International Business and Marketing option of the International Relations Higher Diploma of ILERI is offered in partnership with the ISC (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles), it is sanctioned by an MSc and reserved for students who have validated their first year of the second cycle at the ILERI .
Objectives of the training
- Explore international marketing and access a global and systemic view of the organization in its environment.
- To be at the forefront in the field of digital marketing and allow a company to adapt to ever-changing consumption.
- Develop brand strategies in large international groups for better product longevity and consumer loyalty.
- Become an International Marketing Analyst and enable a company to open new markets while controlling risks.
- Become a Product Manager with a real knowledge of markets and international issues.
- Work for export in a large group of pharmaceutical or luxury sector, automotive, etc.
- Combine strong skills in strategic management, marketing and business skills acquired prior to the ILERI , to access positions of high responsibility in the international private sector.
Common Core Management
- Leadership and Project Management
- Strategic Management
- Ethics and Sustainable Management
- Financial Statement and Diagnostic
- Serious Game
Common Core Marketing
- Applied Thesis Methodology
- Individual Carreer Planning and Job Search
- Digital Marketing
- Market Studies
- Marketing Innovation
- Branding and Advertising
- Relationship Marketing
ILERI Teaching Unit
- Harnessing cyberspace
- Risk Management by IE
- Compliance and audit
- Economic security
- Public policies and lobbying
- LV2 European language
- LV3 Eastern language
Specialized Classes IBM
- Intercultural Management
- Doing business in emerging markets
- Strategic decisions in international trade
- Learning business by doing business
The strengths of the program
- 400 hours training from October to February. Classes on Mondays and Tuesdays at ILERI and Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays at ISC. This intensive pace allows students to focus on their studies for one semester.
- International students and courses at the ISC totally in English.
- Program consisting of courses and case studies, serious games and real business projects.
- Professional internship of six months full-time in the business and international marketing sector in the 2nd semester and validation of 60 ECTS credits in the year.
- Faculty consisting of professors from around the world recognized for their expertise and professional experience.
- Upgrade in finance and marketing offered to students of ILERI to allow them to access serenely training.
Terms of admission
The second year of the Higher Diploma in International Relations in partnership with the ISC, AACSB accredited, is accessible to students of the ILERI having validated the 1st year of Master.
MSc International Business and Marketing: 9750 €
Deposit of 1500 € upon registration and balance in six installments, 5% to be deducted in case of cash payment.
About the School
L’ILERI (Institut Libre d’Etude des Relations Internationales) est une école spécialiste des relations internationales depuis 1948, située à Paris La Défense. Proposant une formation pluridisciplinair ... Read More