Study management in conjunction with the sports and outdoor industry, obtain a broad view of industry dynamics while studying in the Alps and Asia.
- For students holding a Bachelor’s Degree minimum in any field.
- MSc in approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
- 18 months including a 4 to 6-month internship (120 ECTS).
- Taught in English.
- Delivered in Paris & Shanghai with learning trips to the UK, Germany and the French Alps.
18 months to match your talent with the sports industry-specific needs
Develop a broad view of the sports industry
To distinguish yourself in the sports industry, you’ll need to ensure that you have the necessary resourcefulness to stay one step ahead of the competition. Thanks to this sports management degree, you will learn to understand the dynamics of the international sports markets in Paris and Shanghai, acquire the necessary specialist knowledge, meet top industry players and experience the sports industry in other business environments.
Experiment with field trips in Europe
To fully immerse yourself in the multicultural reality of the sports industry, you will benefit from field trips to London, Munich and the French Alps. May it be through presentations, workshops or company visits, the knowledge and experience you'll gain during these field trips will help you acquire essential assets to meet the needs of future recruiters and build a solid professional network to start a successful career in the sports industry.
Meet the real needs of recruiters
The program was set up in collaboration with a group of companies in the sports and outdoor industry to respond to specific recruitment. Corporate partners have not only pledged their support to the program, but they also provide expert insights through classes, company visits and expert panels. Brands that have pledged their support to our sports management graduate program include Adidas, Eider, Millet, Patagonia, Petzl, Salomon, Tecnica, The North Face, Vuarnet, Wilson, etc.
In response to the specific recruitment needs of the continuously growing sports industry, emlyon business school successfully unites its expertise in international management with the market experience of some of the world’s major sports companies, always looking for young talent with a global outlook, in the MSc in Sports Industry Management.
Careers services track
As a student of the MSc in Sports Industry Management, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc. The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector-specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: Over 200 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Are you eligible?
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
Pricing is for the 2020 intake. All indicated fees include tuition, enrolment fees and lifelong membership of emlyon business school forever alumni network.
About the School
Created in 1872 and based in Lyon, France, with multiple international campuses, emlyon business school is a top European business school devoted to lifelong learning for entrepreneurial and internati ... Read More