We train professionals with advanced knowledge for the analysis, management and valuation of financial risks for the management and management of all types of companies, mainly insurance and financial entities; for the analysis and valuation of financial and insurance products; for the direction and management in public bodies and for the fulfillment of the capital requirements established in the European financial regulations.
Specially aimed at graduates in Actuarial and Financial Sciences, Finance, Business Administration and Management, Economic and Business Sciences, Economics and other related degrees.
If you are interested in learning to
- Know the economic, regulatory and fiscal environment of the institutions, companies and markets of the financial and insurance sector.
- Properly apply statistical, mathematical and econometric techniques for actuarial and financial modeling.
- Analyze and value financial and insurance products.
- Interpret the financial statements of financial and insurance entities.
- Analyze, measure and manage the risks borne by financial and insurance entities to facilitate financial decision making.
- Analyze the solvency of financial institutions and insurers to facilitate financial decision making.
What we offer you
- Clear orientation to the labor market and employability.
- Compliance with Core Syllabus for Actuarial Training in Europe, facilitating student mobility.
- Internship agreements with several insurance and financial entities (Professional Associations, Foundations, Institutes, etc.).
- Degree endorsed by the Institute of Spanish Actuaries for the exercise of the profession of Actuary.
- Technical training and specialized knowledge that enable the incorporation into doctoral studies.
Insurance Actuary, Risk Analyst, Technical Director of Life Insurance, Technical Director of Non-Life Insurance, Financial Director, Auditor and Consultant, etc. in the private sector (risk management, administration and control departments of insurance entities, social security mutual societies, credit institutions, financing entities, securities companies and agencies and non-financial companies), the public sector (supervision departments and control of financial and insurance operations, specifically in the General Directorate of Insurance and Pension Funds, National Institute of Social Security, Bank of Spain and National Securities Market Commission) and as liberal professionals (independent or associated) and actuarial consultants and financial
CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or application of ideas, often in a research context.
CB7 That the students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or little-known environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
CB8 That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of making judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
CB9 That students know how to communicate their conclusions - and the ultimate knowledge and reasons that support them - to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
CB10 That students possess the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
CG1. Know the economic, regulatory and fiscal environment of the institutions, companies and markets of the financial and insurance sector.
CG2. Being able to properly apply statistical, mathematical and econometric techniques for actuarial and financial modeling.
CG3 Know how to analyze and value financial and insurance products.
CG4. Know how to interpret the financial statements of financial and insurance entities.
CG5 Being able to analyze, measure and manage the risks borne by financial and insurance entities to facilitate financial decision making.
CG6. Know how to analyze the solvency of financial and insurance entities to facilitate financial decision making.
CG7 Being able to apply modern information and computing technologies to pose and solve problems in the actuarial and financial field.
About the School
Existen al menos diez razones para escoger León como destino académico aunque estamos seguros de que tú encontrarás muchas más.