Aerospace Engineering programme from the University of Bologna produces professionals with a high level of preparation and specialization, able to fill technical and management positions in working contexts which require specific skills in basic science and industrial engineering, with a specific focus in aerospace engineering.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- You will be able to take part in a space mission
- By studying in Sweden for a year, you will obtain a double degree
- You will find out that the mythological CICLoPE (Italian for Cyclops) is also a unique experimental aerodynamic lab
- You will have a whole semester for your own personal project
- Lectures, lab activities and experience out in the airfield
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/AerospaceEngineering/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More