About the program
IBS Master in International Management is designed for students with a bachelor degree, proficient in the English language and aspiring to a successful career in international business.
According to the ranking of Eduniversal, the Master in International Management program of IBS RANEPA was among the TOP-6 master programs in international management in Eastern Europe in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
The format of delivery allows students to combine part-time work and study.
- The program is delivered in the English language;
- Faculty: teaching is delivered by a team of experienced Russian and foreign visiting professors as well as entrepreneurs and business people. Internships within a consulting project is an important component of the program;
- Project-oriented approach to teaching. During their studies our master students carry out three group projects – in strategic marketing, in consulting and in a chosen area of specialization, as well as develop a syllabus for a teaching course in strategic management in a chosen industry;
- A special emphasis is laid on the students’ ability to work in an international environment, and take into account cultural differences;
- Studying in a multicultural environment (international students constitute 20% of the student body, 30% of the teaching is delivered by international faculty);
- The opportunity to pursue a double-degree track and be awarded, in addition to the Russian government-accredited master degree, a master degree from a partner University of IBS in Europe or the USA;
- 16 partner Universities for student exchange programs;
- Entrepreneurship skills and competencies and the possibility of receiving financing for a start-up project;
- The students of the Master in International Management have access to IBS alumni database.
- International Finance
- International Entrepreneurship
- Alternative Marketing
- Double Degree
Why choose Master in International Management at IBS?
- Ranked among the TOP-6 best master programs of Eastern Europe.
- IBS RANEPA is a nationally and internationally recognized business-school.
- IBS is a member of major international associations in the field of business education.
- IBS is the leading and the largest structural unit of RANEPA.
- IBS is at the top of national and international rating and ranking charts.
- IBS is a leader among Russian business-schools in the “graduates’ income increase” rankings.
Russian government–accredited Master degree in management from RANEPA
Upon successful completion of the 2-year 120 ECTS program, students are awarded the Russian government–accredited master degree in management from RANEPA.
Master degree from a foreign partner University
Upon successful completion of the double-degree track of the program, students are also awarded a master degree from one of IBS partner Universities. The double degree track implies studying for one semester at any of IBS partner University, followed by a preparation and defense of a master thesis.
On completion of IBS Master in International Management, you will have
A degree, that gives you a competitive advantage in the labor market
- Russian government-accredited master degree in management from RANEPA.
- In case of a successful completion of the double-degree track of the program, students are also awarded a master degree from one of IBS partner Universities.
- All graduate of the Master in International Management program find stable jobs with a good income within six months after graduation.
The program allows the students to acquire useful and up-to-date knowledge, as well as skills and competencies, that make our graduates capable of:
- Making decisions under conditions of uncertainty, incomplete or conflicting information.
- Using quantitative and qualitative methods for research and managing business processes.
- Managing organization, departments, teams, projects, and networks.
- Identifying the key factors of success in managing a business and designing the best development strategies.
- Using modern methods of managing corporate finance for implementing strategies.
- Understanding the specifics of management in emerging markets.
- Taking into account cross-cultural and social peculiarities in communicating with individuals and teams.
- Conveying information clearly and convincingly, using the style and language suitable for a particular situation.
- Our graduates have the opportunity to join IBS alumni association and get access to graduates’ contacts database.
- IBS supports our graduates’ entrepreneurship initiatives.
Emphasis on internationalization
- The program lays a special emphasis on equipping our graduates with the skills of working in an international environment, developing their cultural awareness, socially responsible and ethical approach to management.
The curriculum of the Master in International Management program complies both with the requirements of the Russian Federal Educational Standards and the Bologna standards for master programs. The program is compatible with the curriculum of master programs of the International Business Schools Alliance and thus gives the students the opportunity to pursue a double degree track.
- Overview of international business environment
- International Business Development
- Macroeconomic policy for emerging markets
- Global Strategy Analysis
- International Finance
- Human Resource Management in the Global Context
- International Marketing
- International business law
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Applied courses and methodology
- Research Methodology
- Methodology of consulting
- Course Development Methodology
- International Business Communications
- Project management
- Management Models for Emerging markets
- Business Process Modelling
- Investing and project financing in Emerging Markets
- Innovations management
- Management Graphics
- Social and Economic Activity of the Population in Emerging Countries
- The Car Industry in BRICS countries
- Cross-cultural management
- The Fuel-Energy Sector in BRICS countries
- Sales and Distribution management in BRICS countries
- Master thesis (International Management topics)
Students of the Master in International Management program can pursue a double degree track. Under this arrangement, they have to spend one semester in one of IBS partner Universities. After having completed all curriculum requirements including the preparation and defense of a master thesis they are awarded a master degree from a partner the University of IBS. The students also have other study-abroad opportunities under student exchange programs.
IBS Double-degree partner Universities and specialization:
Hochschule Bremen, Germany:
- INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- The University of Hertfordshire, UK:
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Universitat de Valencia, Spain:
- INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
University of North Carolina Wilmington, the USA:
- INTERNATIONAL FINANCE AND INVESTMENTS
Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia:
- GLOBAL ISLAMIC FINANCE
Novancia Business School, France:
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & CONSULTING
Burgundy School of Business, France:
- ADVANCED CORPORATE FINANCE
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- GLOBAL MARKETING AND NEGOTIATION
IBS partner Universities for student exchange:
- ESGC&F Renne, France
- RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- SRH Hochschule Berlin, Germany
- ISM University of Management and Economics, Lithuania
- LUT Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- IAE Aix Graduate School of Management Aix Marseille University, France
- University of Applied Sciences, Belefield, Germanу
- Jyväskylä University of Applied sciences, Finland
- Normandie School of Management, France
- The ICHEC Brussels Management School, Belgium
- Montpellier Business School, France
- International Management Institute, India
- Institute of Business Management, Pakistan
- NEOMA Business school, France
- University of Economics Bratislava, Slovakia
- SKEMA Business School, France
- ISG International Business School, France
How to apply
The following documents are to be submitted by e-mail to IBS-MASTER@IBS-M.RU
- Application form.
- Copy of your bachelor degree, legalized (apostille or consular legalization), complete with a transcript of academic records.
- IELTS certificate (6) or equivalent (not required is the language of instruction at the bachelor level was English).
- Curriculum Vitae.
- 2 passport size photos (b/w or color).
- Passport copy (1st page).
- Visa information table (if applicable).
Apply Online: Apply Online
About the School
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration - Institute Of Business Studies
Since its inception Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow) within RANEPA has been a leader in the Russian business education market. IBS-Moscow is a collegiate business school operating an RANEPA’ ... Read More