The world of sports is constantly evolving with the emergence of new disciplines, new sports, new ways of practicing them, new technologies and we are facing an increasingly complex ecosystem in which being able to work in sports marketing requires ever greater specialization, innovation and inspiration to ensure that behind a great athlete or club, there is a great brand.
With this master you will not only specialize in the field of events, sponsors and sponsorships, but we go much further, we provide you with expertise in all aspects of sports marketing, from the most strategic to the most operational factors, so that Transform yourself into an end-to-end professional in this area.
- Designed to take on the direction of marketing and brand management. Unlike others that focus on events and sponsorships, this master's degree is geared towards integrating strategic with tactical marketing within the company's strategy.
- Our SportTech Booster. A Lab where you can get a global vision of the digital economy and a tour of the specific tools and technologies for sports marketing: E-sports // e- Games // analytics.
- A program designed to work in the current market with a vision of the future. Sports Business Summit. Events: Learning in the Arena. Hands on Learning: visualizing the move. Life Cases: real training.
- A methodology based on the Mental-Fitness Methodology concept: action - feedback - analysis - action.
- The only one that includes the Training & Evolution module.
- Jointly developed with the CMD-ESIC Sports Marketing Center.
- 6 months after completing the program: 96%
- One year after completing the program: 98%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 61% Marketing
- 28% Advertising and communication
- 1% Business Development
- 1% Sales
Geographical areas where they work
- 95% Spain
- 3% LATAM
- 2% Rest of Europe
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final project supervised.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Headway / Unsplash
Sportbusiness and the environment
- Sports Marketing Fundamentals
- Corporate citizenship
Strategy and Innovation in Marketing Management
- Strategy and Plan in the new Marketing Ecosystem
- Consumer and Fan
- Brand and corporate reputation
Monetization, measurement and transformation in Marketing
- Sales and monetization management
- Disruption and measurement of new marketing
- Returns and financial management of resources
- Legal environment
Show must go on
- Experiences and sporsorship
- Project management
- Comprehensive communication
- Audience management. The agency
- Manager and professional athlete
- Big Data and Sports Marketing
- Marketing Web Strategy
- E-sports the new generation of marketing
Training & Evolution
- Interpersonal communication and persuasion
- Christian humanism
- Events: learning in the Arena
- Hand on learning
- Life cases
- Sport Business Summit
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More