This programme is specifically designed to provide:
- Advanced skills and techniques in artificial intelligence
- Research opportunities to solve meaningful industrial problems with artificial intelligence techniques
- Advanced research opportunities in artificial intelligence in preparation for doctoral studies.
Who Should Attend:
This program is geared towards practicing IT/Computing professionals within industry who seek further formal qualifications in Artificial Intelligence. In addition, professionals and managers who wish to enhance themselves with Artificial Intelligence knowledge and skills to postgraduate level will find this programme attractive. Fresh undergraduate students from Artificial Intelligence / Software Engineering / Data Science background will also find this programme worthwhile as a path to further enhance their academic qualifications
The Benefits of This Programme:
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to :
- Gain hands-on experience to implement Artificial Intelligence (AI) to solve problems
- Grasp knowledge on a wide range of subject matters ranging from Machine Learning, Robotics to Natural Language Processing.
- Effectively undertake and manage large scale and complex Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects.
- Engage in the design and implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems of high quality and reliability.
- Appreciate problems and suggest solutions associated with the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems.
- Appreciate how an efficient Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology based infrastructure is a key factor in enabling a business to gain a competitive edge.
- Draw upon the body of knowledge and be able to overcome human limits to solve new problems using Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Software Engineer
- Data Scientist
- AI Researcher
- Intelligence Specialist
- AI Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Robotics R&D Engineer
- Machine Vision Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Analyst
- Deep Learning Scientist
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, or its equivalent qualification as acceptable by the Senate.
- Bachelor’s degree with CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00, but below CGPA 2.75; can be accepted with rigorous assessment (include test, interview or portfolio).
- Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00, or qualification which is equivalent can be accepted with minimum 5 years relevant working experience in related field.
- English Requirements: IELTS 5.
* Applicants without a Computing-related Bachelor’s degree must pass the pre-requisite modules to continue with the Master’s Degree.
(only applicable to International Student)
Please note that under Ministry of Education regulations, only students who have achieved the minimum requirement in the English Language proficiency assessment as indicated above will be allowed to continue their studies in the main study programme. Students who do not have the required English Language achievement may apply for a student visa on conditional basis and are allowed to enrol in an English Language Certification programme at APU upon arrival in Malaysia and, subsequently, appear for the IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/MUET assessment. Students who are unable to obtain the required level of English Competency during the maximum 12 months’ period, will not be allowed to pursue their studies in the main programme and will have to return to their home country. Students from English speaking countries and those with qualifications taught in English (previous Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree taught in English) are exempted from English requirements. Applications for exemption must be accompanied by supporting documents.
About the School
The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation, and creativity works effecti ... Read More