- Price: 4,650 euros Scholarship of 20% - 3,720 euros
- Financing without interest and discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Official Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija
- Job and Internship Exchange
Instituto de Ciencias Empresariales IMF , part of the IMF Academic Institution, and the University of Nebrija launch the Master's Degree in Human Resources Management (HR), whose main mission is that its students are able to manage the talent of their companies in a aligned with objectives, through the latest tools in the sector.
This Master, taught with the support of AEDIPE Centro, is aimed at both university graduates from related branches who wish to focus their professional career in the field of personnel management, as well as experienced professionals who wish to prove their knowledge by obtaining an Official Title.
The Official Master's Degree in Human Resources Management of Instituto de Ciencias Empresariales IMF , of one year, is taught online through an advanced technological platform that allows the student to access all the training contents, at any time and from any Place of the world. In addition, through it you will have at your disposal live online classes with your teachers, unlimited tutorials, virtual library ...
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain an Official Master's Degree issued by the University of Nebrija, recognized by the Ministry of Education and valid throughout the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). In addition, you can access all the advantages of studying at Instituto de Ciencias Empresariales IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Financing without interest or banking intervention
- Unlimited tutorials
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Virtual library with more than 30,000 references
- Module I - People Management in the Organizations of the XXI Century
- Module II - Management skills
- Module III - Strategic Human Resources Management
- Module IV - Labor Relations and Employment Regimes
- Module V - Personnel Provision and Selection Policies
- Module VI - Policies for the Promotion and Training of Personnel
- Module VII - Personnel Evaluation and Remuneration Policies
- Module VIII - External Practices
- Module IX - Final Master's Project
About the School
IMF is a national reference in training to businesses and individuals; attested by the more than 125,000 students trained. Our training is based on the diversity of areas and expertise of the subjects ... Read More