When Passion becomes a Profession
Choosing to study at AMOS is choosing to be taught for a career in a market that is constantly expanding and looking for both professional sport skills and sector knowledge. AMOS offers:
- A unique network of campuses and schools exclusively focused on sport management
- Innovative and international approach to the development of a professional in the sports sector.
- Teaching about both European and international issues in the sport world
- Unique teaching centered on real-life situations and in partnership with sports organisations
- Educational programmes provided by professionals and experts from the sport sector.
- Specializations to develop expertise: sports marketing and media/sports events/business and entrepreneurship and digital transformation of these entities.
- Double Certification: ESBS GSBM By AMOS had partnered with the Global Sports Innovation center by Microsoft to provide the students with an additional unique certification of Digital transformation of sports entities in order to stay in line with the industry trends.
Your Passport to the International Experience
Choosing AMOS Sport Business School means widening your horizons and interacting with people from other cultures who share a passion for the sport. If traveling enriches the mind, studying abroad definitely opens up opportunities to pursue an international sports career!
Through its international department represented on each campus, AMOS offers:
- Individual support for students working towards their career and studies abroad
- Professional experiences abroad from the 2nd year
- An international course with all classes in English from the 3rd year
- International sessions open to everyone
- Participation in the European ERASMUS + program.
- The regular welcoming and integration of students from foreign universities
- The involvement of lecturers from partner universities during the exchange programme
- Double Certification: ESBS - GSBM By AMOS had partnered with the Global Sports Innovation center by Microsoft to provide the students with an additional unique certification of Digital transformation of sports entities in order to stay in line with the industry trends.
Employability as our Top Priority
The school puts great emphasis on the importance of student employability and for more than 10 years professional experience has been the main focus of our courses. Our method combines work placement, tutored projects, block-release training, and coaching. The block-release training at the end of your studies as well as personalized student follow-ups makes it possible to reach a high level of employability that is widely recognized by sport sector recruiters and participants.
The keys of employability:
- Continuous work on students’ professional projects.
- Block-release training and regular periods of work experience in a company.
- Personalized coaching throughout the course.
- Expert interventions within the school.
- Our partnerships with sport sector stakeholders.
- Getting in touch with sport management companies.
The School of Sports Management Careers
Sport, like many similar sectors, is structuring and professionalizing itself. The sports industry is constantly looking for new profiles that combine both professional skills and knowledge of the sector: sport is a business like no other!
Our graduates contribute to sports clubs, federations, marketing and communication agencies, media companies, equipment manufacturers, sports event organizers, online betting companies, and fitness centers through their expertise in marketing, sales, events, communication, management, and entrepreneurship.
The sports sector represents an extremely broad spectrum of careers that the AMOS curriculum manages to cover in order to train future professionals.