Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management
ESEI International Business School Barcelona
EUR 9,700 *
Earliest start date
01 Mar 2024
* Earliest start date Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
Become an in-demand Hospitality Professional by studying the Best Master in Hospitality Management at ESEI!
Need to Know
- Start dates – Spring (March) & Fall (October) each year
- Duration – 1 academic year
- 100% English language instruction
- Study mode - Full time – 100% on campus
- Class Schedule – Weekdays, evening schedule 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Dual degree awarded by ESEI International Business School and Universidad Católica de Murcia
- Extra-curricular Spanish classes available
- Programme Includes:
- 10 Specialised Modules (4 ECTS each)
- Thesis (20 ECTS)
- Industrial Visits
- Career Services
- Hotel Management and Operations
- Customer Relationship Management
- Entrepreneurship: Mindset, Skills and Ideation
- Revenue Management for Hospitality and Tourism
- Event Management and MICE Tourism
- Cross-Cultural Management and Diversity
- Strategic Communications Management & PR
- Branding and Marketing for Tourism
- Innovation in the Hospitality Industry
- Global Tourism
Our Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management has been created for ultimate hospitality professionals, who want to learn the business inside and out.
With our programme, you’ll develop your knowledge of the challenges faced by the tourism industry and learn what emerging trends are likely to offer exciting opportunities for businesses in this sector.
You’ll find out about the latest developments in marketing and branding within this dynamic field, and you’ll gain a thorough understanding of key human resource management principles. And that’s just the beginning!
The core modules will equip you with an advanced knowledge of the interdisciplinary relationships between tourism, hospitality and management.
Scholarships and Funding
ESEI’s Scholarships are a way of recognizing academic, professional, and personal achievements of our students. We award up to 10% scholarships to students who have demonstrated:
- Academic Excellence
- Good Citizenship
- Outstanding Ability in Sports
- Leadership in Business
Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the schools management team on a case-by-case basis based on demonstrated merit.
Are you looking to obtain a management-level role at your current place of employment, or find a great new career opening in the tourism and hospitality industry?
With our Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management, you can gain valuable credentials that will help you achieve your professional objectives.
There are many career opportunities available to graduates who complete a Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management including Front-desk, House-keeping, Events, Food and Beverage to name a few. Director positions and other management roles are also commonplace amongst hospitality graduates.
By capitalising on your skill sets, you can also develop careers in online marketing, public relations and conference management amongst others.
Our Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management can boost your chances of success as a professional.