International Master in Fashion and Luxury Marketing [MML]
ESIC Business & Marketing School
EUR 17,900 / per month *
Earliest start date
* Final call price: 10/2023 €17,900
The Master in Fashion and Luxury Marketing and Communication Management in Madrid is taught on the ESIC Business & Marketing School campus. Our campus in Madrid opened in 2021 and has 40 classrooms, an auditorium for 300 people, 16 work rooms, 5 meeting points, a gym, a mindfulness room, a cafeteria and much more. Our classrooms are full of master's and postgraduate students specializing in marketing, management and technology. The campus is the ideal place to network, work on your ideas and learn. But, above all, it is the perfect place to live in the present and build the future.
- Duration: 12 months
- Spanish Language
OBJECTIVES OF THE MASTER'S DEGREE IN FASHION & LUXURY MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT [MML]
- You will obtain a holistic vision and acquire knowledge about the fashion and luxury fashion sector, to develop innovative marketing and communication strategies and be able to apply them to the company and to emerging projects. You will be able to guide and promote the transition to digitization and innovation in the company, throughout the value chain and in marketing and communication projects.
- You will develop the ability to design a marketing and communication strategy for a fashion brand and you will build a visual and written narrative. You will be able to use the most modern tools in both offline and online media when implementing the strategy. You will manage the communication budget and control the results.
- You will organize events related to the fashion or luxury brand, planning, budgeting, production and monitoring of the results. You will monitor social media using web analytics tools.
- You will improve your professional communication skills both in writing and in public and you will use well-founded and clear arguments in fashion and luxury-fashion projects. You will be able to convincingly defend strategies for personal and team development.
SPECIALIZE IN COMMUNICATION AND LUXURY MARKETING WITH THE MASTER'S DEGREE IN MARKETING MANAGEMENT AND FASHION AND LUXURY COMMUNICATION.
The MML is a specialized program aimed at training you as a communication and marketing professional in the fashion and luxury industry. You will study current content oriented to its practical application, either in the communication and marketing departments of brands or in specialized communication agencies. This master's degree offers you an in-depth vision and a current study of the brand and its strategic importance in the fashion and luxury sector. The program includes subjects on marketing, communication, events, digital marketing, sustainability, virtual fashion and metaverse, consumers, contemporary fashion, collections, visual merchandising, etc.
The academic program is made up of three learning modules, a BST at the Istituto Marangoni in Paris and a final project. Within each block you will study different subjects that can be complemented with workshops, activities and group classes.
1. The Fashion Industry
- The fashion company in the 21st century
- Fashion system
- Innovation and new processes in the fashion industry
- Critical thinking in the creative industries
- Ethics and sustainability of fashion
- Leadership in the fashion and luxury sector
- Communication with creative teams
2. Fashion Marketing
- Marketing of fashion and luxury brands. Fashion consumers: typologies
- Digital metamorphosis: virtual fashion and metaverse
- Retail of fashion and luxury brands
- Communication and management control budget
3.Communication of fashion and luxury brands
- Contemporary fashion and luxury brands
- Fashion and luxury brand identity
- Fashion brand narrative
- Visual languages of fashion: photography and fashion films
- Fashion brand communication
- Styling and creative direction
- Management and communication of fashion collections
- Fashion marketing in digital environments
- Social media and fashion influencers
- Visual Merchandising
- Organization of fashion and luxury events
- BST – Istituto Marangoni Paris
The program includes a 5-day BST at the Istituto marangoni in Paris where you can immerse yourself in a specialized course in Fashion and Luxury Communication Management, in an international environment.
Scholarships and Funding
We do not want economic issues to be an obstacle for you to achieve your objectives and ensure training with a future, therefore, we present a wide range of possibilities that will help you in this sense, both the Scholarship Plan that we have developed at ESIC, such as those made available to you by different public or private organizations. The scholarships and aid available are the following:
• Own scholarships
• National scholarships
• International scholarships
• Mobility scholarships for international internships
• Insurance and aid
ESIC maintains financing agreements with certain banking entities under preferential conditions for students enrolled in any of the school's programs. The specific rules and conditions of each of these agreements can be found in the Area Secretariat. ESIC helps you with the financing of your career.
If you live outside of one of the cities where ESIC has a campus, and are looking for accommodation, we recommend a series of companies and residences dedicated to student accommodation. Find the one that best suits your needs.