Why Study Law in Catholic Porto?
The law degree course offers broadband training and allows students to choose from several professional careers.
At the same time, the creation of distinct options at the end of the course guides the student to various specialized branches of legal science. The course motivates the student to learn, to think well, creating true legal minds and not just technical interpreters limited to a rigid knowledge of the law.
The objective of the Faculty of Law of Católica Porto is, in fact, to combine the fundamental theory with a practical application of the law.
What sets us apart
- Tradition and Modernity - Faithful to its tradition of rigor and excellence, the Faculty of Law of Católica Porto is strongly committed to innovation and modernity.
- Faculty - For over thirty years, we have formed a solid body of faculty, trained internationally at prestigious universities in Europe and North America.
- Transversal Education - Taking advantage of the fact that we are located on a campus with other Schools, we can guarantee our students a transversal education (including Psychology, Management, Economics, Marketing, Political Science and Bioethics)
- International Experiences - As part of the attitude of “educating jurists around the world”, we strongly favor and encourage international mobility among students.
- Practical Approaches - With our commitment to bringing theory and practice together, we rely on legal professionals to teach practical issues and seminars.
Católica Porto Law School is an institution of national and international renown. The objective of the Faculty of Law is to build a school that is open to change, constantly seeking to help its students achieve their career goals and committed to providing their teachers and researchers with the best possible conditions for the search for scientific truth.
The Porto Catholic Law School is strongly committed to strengthening internationalization activities, while expanding its network of international partnerships and increasing the number of international students.