The Catholic University of Central Africa (UCAC) is a subregional institution of higher education that combines academic excellence with ethical responsibility and aims at the integral training of a new generation of men and women. women capable of working for the social, political, economic, moral and spiritual rebirth of Africa.
The UCAC is under the authority of the Holy See. It is founded by the Association of Episcopal Conferences of the Central African Region (A.C.E.R.A.C.) which includes: CAMEROON, CONGO, THE CENTRAL AFRICA, GABON, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, CHAD.
The University pays special attention to a threefold objective:
- Contribute to the development of societies in Africa, through professional and intellectual training that meets real needs in the social sciences, management techniques, nursing;
- To propose the Christian vision of man in its philosophical and theological dimensions;
- Contribute to the definition of ethical behavior in all areas of private and public life.
Hence this programmatic motto: "In the Service of Truth and Justice".
This is the mission it is giving herself and counts on diplomas to accomplish it in the city. If you really want to be part of this generation, if the development of Africa is part of your life project, then the doors of the Catholic University of Central Africa are open to you.
Every Catholic University aims at the integral formation of the human being who is at the heart of Christian humanism:
"The humanism we want is the apostle of a vision of society centered on the human person and his inalienable rights, on the values of justice and peace, on a correct relationship between individuals, society and the State, in the logic of solidarity and subsidiarity. It is a humanism capable of infusing a soul even with economic progress so that it is oriented towards the promotion of every man and of all man "(Pope John Paul II). This humanism is declined in a number of principles including:
- The Service of the Common Good
- Promoting Human Dignity
- The Formation of All Man and Every Man: The Service of Truth and Justice
11628 Yaounde, Centre, Cameroon