Humber, a member of Polytechnics Canada, is committed to student success through excellence in teaching and learning. Humber's broad range of career-focused credentials includes: bachelor degrees, diplomas, certificates, and postgraduate certificates. We also offer apprenticeship training. With 160 full-time programs and 200 continuing educations programs to choose from, the 27,000 full-time and 56,000 part-time students of Humber have access to many opportunities for continuous learning.
Leadership in polytechnic education
Humber develops broadly educated, highly skilled and adaptable citizens to be successful in careers that significantly contribute to the communities they serve locally, nationally and globally.
- Student-Centred – We hold the current and future success of our students as our highest priority.
- Excellence – We are committed to outstanding services, academic programs, and teaching.
- Innovation – We anticipate and respond to emerging trends to meet the evolving needs of our local, national and global communities.
- Respect – We uphold the highest ethical standards, and affirm and protect the rights, dignity, and integrity of each member of our diverse community.
- Inclusion – We cultivate a working and learning environment where diversity is recognized as essential to our success.
- Sustainability – We preserve our collective future by embracing the social, ecological, and economic impact of our decisions.
205 Humber College Blvd
M9W 5L7 Toronto, Ontario, Canada