5 Campuses, 3 Accreditations, 1 School Open to the World
For over 100 years we have been training the business leaders of tomorrow.
Offering cutting-edge business education to over 5,000 students and 2,000 trainees in Executive Education, we are dedicated to providing our students with the analytical skills, professional network, and agility needed to adapt, innovate, and anticipate change in their future working environments.
With 5 campuses located in the heart of dynamic cities, such as Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris and London, and alliances with top academic institutions and multinational corporations across the globe, we are able to offer a broad core curriculum of undergraduate and graduate degree programs: from Bachelor to MSc, MBA, DBA, and Executive Education. Our programs are taught in French, English or Spanish, and cover Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, and Aerospace Management.
We are proud to be a member of the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and amongst the prestigious 1% of business schools with the “triple crown” of international accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
We believe that being a TBS student is an educationally outstanding experience. Find out more about our school, and learn how you can become part of our growing, dynamic community of future international business leaders!
- To train future international decision-makers who are collaborative, agile and responsible.
- Collaboration involves prioritising management practices based on collective intelligence.
- Agility involves the wholesale integration of learning linked to artificial intelligence and its offshoots (big data, machine learning, etc) in order to elucidate the resultant new decision-making processes.
- Responsibility involves investing in Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development in order to flag up the critical distance needed in relation to the impact of decision-making.
As an international business school, TBS is a model of best practice, renowned for its innovation and its strong and positive contribution to its community, organisations and society as a whole. This is due to the excellence of its research, its teaching and the commitment of its teams.
Facts and Figures
- 6 program groups: Bachelor & Master in Management; MSc & MBA programs; DBA & Executive Education
- 3 accreditations: EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
- 51 million € operating budget
- Dual degrees with other Grandes Ecoles (INSA, ENAC, Sciences Po Toulouse, IAE, etc.)
- 5 research laboratories
- 1 research Chair - SIRIUS (link is external)
- 27 doctoral students
- 160 publications per year
- 70 corporate research projects over the last 10 years
Faculty & Staff
- 105 professors (50% international)
- 100 visiting professors
- 1 Strategic Planning Committee
- 1 Science Committee
- 4 regional competitive clusters
- 94 corporate partnerships
- 250 companies supporting TBS
- 5 campuses: Toulouse, Barcelona, Casablanca, Paris London
- More than 200 partner universities worldwide
- 25 dual degrees with international partner universities worldwide
- 80 nationalities across our campuses
- 5,600 students (25% international)
- 2,000 trainees in Executive Education
- 40,000 graduates / TBS Alumni
31068 Toulouse cedex 7
31068 Toulouse, Occitanie, France
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
9 rue Henri Bocquillon 75015 Paris 15e
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Lotissement La Colline 2
Quartier des Affaires - Sidi Maarouf
Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat, Morocco
London, England, United Kingdom