National College of Business Administration (NCBA) was established in 2007 with a view to meeting the increasing demand for specialized education, primarily in the areas of Business Studies, Business Management, Photography, Hotel Management and Travel & Tourism.
Since then the Institute has been approved by various renowned accreditation bodies to offer a broad range of programmes leading to internationally recognised Certificates, Diplomas, Post Graduate Diplomas.
NCBA is an innovative, forward-looking centre of education, with a well-deserved reputation for delivering quality professional and business education. The college is ideally geared to impart modern curricula which match the needs and challenges of our knowledge economy.
NCBA attitude to our Students:
- To promote confidence through continuous encouragement and support
- To listen attentively, and respond appropriately
- To be flexible and reasonable with all requests
- To be accountable for our actions
- To provide adequate notice and timely information
NCBA dedicated strategic aims are:
- To provide high-quality education which meets the needs of our students
- To be constantly committed to maintaining high standards
- To be creative and market-focused in our teaching methods and activities
- To increase the international scope of the college programmes
- To influence policy and practice within our chosen areas of expertise
- To increase the focus on the role of information systems in learning
NCBA is offering following Courses for the Year 2012-13.
a. Certificate in Business Administration.Level 5 (FETAC)
b. Certificate in Business Mangement (ICM)
c. Certificate in HR Management (ICM)
d. Certificate in Photography (NCFE-UK)
e. Diploma in Hotel Management (CTH Awards)
f. Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing and MAnagement (LCM- London Centre for Marketing)
General English courses (Full Time 16 hours a week- 26 weeks) EDI/LCCI
Business English (Full Time 16 Hours a week - 26 Weeks) EDI/LCCI
Courses Coming soon.
a. Certificate in Child Care Fetac Level-5
b. Certificate in Child Care and Development CACHE-UK
College offers its own accommodation for Overseas Students at very a Competitive
and affordable rates.
College Videos on YouTube:
7 Lower Hatch Street
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland